Primary SEO Tools To Reflect On In Your Online…
What is SEO?
It is the method of getting your website found and seen by readers. For you to be found you have to optimize your website by improving the inside and outside features so that traffic can be increased to your site with the help of search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) means that your website gets indexed by search engines. The three major search engines are Google, Yahoo and Bing. All these search engines rank webpages and other contents such as videos or local listings based on what they consider most important to users. When doing your online business it is really vital for you to have a clear understanding on SEO strategies. The internet market is full of people who are offering SEO services, and so having little information about SEO will help you make the right decision in choosing the right SEO services. If you are serious about succeeding online, you have to be in good books with the search engines. Avoid canny strategies and learn how to use the right SEO tools so as to rank high and eventually have a lasting and beneficial relation with search engines.
Let’s get on track!
1. Unique Content. The number one SEO tool in order to rank high is creating fresh and unique content using your keywords. Writing original content can be challenging, it only becomes easy through patience and practice. What does original content mean? It means that you have not copied word for word from other websites or blogs; BUT if you do not have enough ideas for your content you can look at what others have written, then you can re-write it making it enhanced. There is always the first step; even the famous writers began as amateurs. You can always try and post an article atleast with 1000 words once every week, and then gradually you can move to two postings or even three per week. Search engines love fresh and unique content and so publishing content regularly will help you rank high. You can also hire people seeking to work from home to write for you content, although it is better doing it yourself. How do you place keywords on your website? When you are writing content, you should know that you are writing for search engines and for real people. Keyword help search engine crawlers to find out what your page is all about and also helps people to find your page quickly. These two audiences greatly determine the accomplishment of your site. Remember building trust with your audience is quit important. Make sure you tell the truth in your postings, be sincere otherwise your business is going to be short lived. Here are the strategic places you should place your keywords:
a. Page Title. A page title appears at the browser window when people visit your website.
b. Meta Description. A meta description is found below the page title in search engine results. It is normally a sentence of one or two lines.
c. Page URL. Page URLs with keywords rank higher than those without.
d. First Paragraph. Always remember to place your keyword in first line of your first paragraph.
e. Different Places In Your Page. Let your keywords flow naturally. Do not bombard your article with keywords because it creates a distraction for both your audience and search engines.
f. Alt Tags On Images. The search engines can not understand images. It is good to include keywords in the short texts that are tagged on images.
g. Headings And Subheadings. This makes it easy for readers to quickly know what the entire article is all about.
h. In Your Text Links.
2. Google AdWords. Keyword Tool You can always find this tool from Google: go to Google AdWords then select the keyword tool. This keyword tool will tell you approximately the number of searches that have been done in a month both locally and globally. This tool is a must have tool since you need to check whether your keyword phrase is being searched for before you optimize your website. It is advisable you use a keyword that people are searching for in order for you to get visitors.
3. Internal Optimization. This is also known as onpage optimization. Mostly when people link to you, they do so from your home page. When you are creating your posts, it is advisable for you to put a link to your home page and other associated pages on your blog as well.Internal optimization quickly guides your visitors through your blog. This is also good for search engines since they will find index and rank your pages.
4. Networking. Through Social Media Social media has become significant to Google, and so you need to have a plan for creating social presence for your product, which will improve with time. This simply means that the more people you have in your social circles, the more they are exposed to your pages in search, and hence this can help you in your SEO campaigns. How Social Media Can Help Your SEO Drive o The number one thing in social media is to work on building a profile that is optimized so as to connect with the right people in your niche, and by so doing you will create various bridges. o You can get traffic which can access your website with ease. o It helps you institute yourself and to build up your reputation. o You can easily find and interact with your target audience. The Don’ts to avoid when it comes to social media: o Do not use social media for selling your products; it is for networking and content. o Do not get used to re-tweets, generate your own content. o Do not ignore comments; create time to reply to comments of your blog at Facebook or tweeter. o Do not rely on content alone, you can also include videos and images in your social marketing.
5. Site Map. Tool A site map contains links to all pages on your website hence making it easy for the search engines and visitors to find all pages in your website. This tool is free and you can download it from http://www.xml-sitemaps.com
6. Link Checker. Tool It allows you check the number of backlinks your website has in various search engines such as Google, Yahoo among others. Having more backlinks to your website will give you a higher chance of ranking in a particular phrase.
7. Google Analytics. Tool Google analytic helps to track traffic that is coming in your blog. It shows details of where your visitors come from, how they found your website, the number of pages they visited and also their duration in your website. This link will be useful for such an assignment. http://www.google.com/analytics. semrush group buy
8. Keyword Rank Checker Tool. There are quit a number free rank checker tools that will help you check your search engine position ranking for a particular keyword phrase. It allows you to check on your advancement quickly rather than checking by yourself.
Conclusion: Search engine ranking is not a one day thing. You have to practice patience while using the SEO tools. The good news about SEO tools is that most of them are free to use. Remember Google rewards sites which meet their rules with higher positions in search engine results. Take time and implement on the above SEO tools.